I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Chloe from Simply Chloe Blogs. It’s a super quick blogger tag to let your readers learn a little more about you!
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Share the Versatile Blogger Award logo in the post.
- Nominate up to 15 other bloggers of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
7 facts about me:
- I’m Welsh and have lived in Wales my whole life. My accent only comes out strongly when I’m really excited or emotional!
- I’ve always had a house full of animals and am counting down the days until I can get my own dog after uni
- I’m a qualified swimming instructor and lifeguard
- I absolutely adore skiing and can’t wait to plan another ski trip as it’s been a while!
- I love learning other languages – I speak English, and a fair amount of French and Spanish but I definitely need to get back to them! Next on my list to learn is either German or Italian. I can read some Welsh and translate a little but find it difficult understanding spoken Welsh.
- I’m a bargain hunter! I absolutely love finding hidden gems on eBay or in charity shops (most recent is a brand new Topshop dress for £3.50 instead of £40!)
- Finally, I’m basically Monica from Friends because I love sorting out things and tidying everything away. Sometimes you might not always find them again! I’ve even sorted out my boyfriends room and my latest goal is to clear the garage!
I hope that you enjoyed learning these facts about me! I’m nominating the following bloggers:
- Emily – Emily Becca
- Nadine – Just Deenie
- Sarah – SunshineSarah
- Molly – MyDailyMolly
- Shelley – ShelleyMorecroft
- Veronica – StyleAndTellBlog
- Rachel – RachelTalks
- Natalie – NetTalks
You can contact me here.