I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Christina from Lady Daniels. I’m going to answer 11 questions written by her and nominate 11 other bloggers to answer 11 of my own questions!
- What is your favourite makeup brand?
This is a hard one, because there are so many amazing brands out there! I would say it’s a tie between Urban Decay and NYX!
2. What makeup product could you not leave the house without?
I’m normally not too bothered about running out without makeup but I usually grab some mascara first to look more awake – my current favourite is Perversion from Urban Decay as it’s super lengthening and lasts really well throughout the day.
3. Why did you start blogging?
I’ve always loved beauty and fashion and really wanted an outlet to be able to share what I enjoy. It’s given me some amazing opportunities to meet other bloggers!
4. What is your favourite movie?
It’s a hard choice between Dirty Dancing and The Devil Wears Prada! American Hustle is also amazing.
5. Is there anything you have wanted to blog about but decided not to? Why?
I’m pretty new to blogging and there are some more personal things that I’m still debating about posting about. I’m still getting used to being part of the blogging community and I don’t feel like I have the experience yet to blog about how to start/run a blog and how to work with companies etc.
6. Fashion icon?
I have such a weird mix of style inspirations – I love Taylor Momsen’s punk rock style but also adore Blake Lively’s classic elegance. (Both OG Gossip Girl – I’m obsessed!)
7. Android or IOS?
IOS every time! I use my iPhone 6s for all my blog/insta photos.
8. If you could meet one celebrity, who would it be? Why?
I would love to meet J. K. Rowling – her writing transports me into another world and I actually can’t hear if someone calls me when I read her books as I’m so enthralled when I read them! I grew up reading (and re-reading) Harry Potter and really enjoyed her latest crime novels under the pseudonym Robert Galbraith. Those books mean the world to me and if I got to meet her, I think I’d probably cry and just thank her – because Harry Potter – every single book – has helped me grow and was a huge part of my life.
9. Last song you listened to?
Bonfire by The Hunna – recently saw them in Cardiff and they’re amazing!
10. What advice would you give your younger self?
I think I’d say just to have more confidence in my decisions because that everything will definitely work out, even if it’s not what you’d planned!
11. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
Anne Hathaway or Emma Watson – they’re both perfect in everything!
I am tagging the next nominated bloggers below!
Answer the 11 questions I came up with and think up 11 of your own to ask the 11 bloggers you want to tag! I know this is usually for smaller bloggers and some of the girls I’ve tagged definitely have a larger following, but I wanted to include everyone and I think the girls I’ve tagged maybe didn’t get to do tags like this when they started out and it’s always lovely to know more about them!
- How long have you been blogging for?
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- What’s been your favourite experience as a result of blogging so far?
- Have there been any blog posts that you’ve regretted writing?
- What’s your opinion of blogger ‘drama’?
- If you could swap wardrobes with anyone, who would it be?
- If you could change one thing that you did when you started blogging, what would it be?
- How did you pick your blog name?
- What is your next blogging goal?
- What is your current favourite song?
- What’s Number 1 on your bucket list?
Huge thanks to Christina again for nominating me -can’t wait to hear from the next lovely load of bloggers!